Sensitive Skin Care Should Be Natural and Effective
If you are like me you want the best skin care products to treat your sensitive skin. Products that are natural and effective at the same time so you don’t have to be worried about harmful side effects. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could put your hands on the best sensitive skin care available on the market today.
Skin care is very important whether you are young or aging. However aging skin needs immediate attention especially if you had neglected to take care of it when you were younger. As you age your skin begin to experience many different changes such as wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, sagging and age spots. These are problems that need immediate attention.
You might often times wonder why your skin become wrinkled and sag with age. Here are some of the reasons, which will help you to determine the best skin care regime that you should be using:
1. Loss of Collagen and Elastin – Collagen and elastin plays a very vital role in the structural upkeep of your skin. They are proteins without which you skin cannot stand on its own. These proteins depletes with age and you need to be able to stimulate your body to produce its own once again. This is totally possible with the right substance.
2. Sun exposure – When you were younger and wanted that fabulous sun tan you had to spend many hours in the sun to achieve it. However without much thought you were basking in the sun for too many hours without proper sun screen protection. Now you are paying the price. Never stay in the sun for long periods without proper application of sun screen of SPF 15 and over. Also wear protective clothing and sun shades to protect your skin.
3. Unhealthy diet – I know how tempting those junk foods are. Don’t let temptation get in your way to beautiful skin. If you can break yourself into the habit of eating fruits and vegetables each day you will be on your way to beautiful replenished skin in a matter of months. Fresh fruits and vegetables provide your skin with needed antioxidants to fight off free radicals that affect your skin due to sun exposure. Remember I just talked about too much sun? Yes it can be very damaging.
4. Hydration – You skin needs to kept properly hydrated. One way to do that is to drink lots of pure water each day. It is recommended that 8 glasses per day will cleanse your body and make it healthy. Water helps to eliminate toxins allowing your skin to breathe.
5. Smoking – If you smoke you really need to consider quitting. I know its easier said than done. My husband has been quitting for the past 10 years. To no avail. However try to cut down, do it slowly until one day it will happen. Smoking is unhealthy for your skin, it narrows the blood vessels and cause your skin to retain all the toxins it should be discarding.
The above are some of the reasons your skin becomes unhealthy with age causing you to experience those wrinkles, age spots, sagging and uneven tone. However don’t despair. There are natural, active products being manufactured with ingredients good enough to be eaten that will provide you with the best sensitive skin care imaginable.
The only way to achieving healthy skin is following the above and to use the best skin care products that have been made to use on your sensitive skin.
Here is a little information on the ingredients contained in these products:
Cynergy TK – Stimulate collagen and elastin production in your skin. As your collagen and elastin levels increase you will begin to see your fine lines and wrinkles disappear.
Nano Lipobelle HEQ10: This is a powerful antioxidant that helps to fight off the activities of free radicals. It also provides much needed vitamins and nutrients to help keep your skin healthy.
Phytessence Wakame: Another powerful antioxidants that is known in Japan as a powerful beauty preserver. It helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles and keeps your skin younger looking for years to come.
Natural Vitamin E: Another powerful antioxidant that will keep free radicals at bay. Great for healthy nourished skin.
Also the best sensitive skin care should not be without natural emollients such as shea butter. Your skin will thank you for keeping it healthy by looking beautiful, clear and firm.
Finding sensitive skin care is not so difficult if you know what to look for.
Ingrid Palmer has been using and researching natural skin care product for many years.
Visit her website for information on the best anti aging products she has researched and recommends.