Natural Home Remedies for Glowing Skin That Work
According to the popular saying “Beauty is skin deep”; a healthy and glowing skin reflects the beauty and personality of an individual that produces a long lasting impression in the first appearance. It is a well known fact that a healthy body can only produce a healthy and glowing skin, so the skin care regime should not be restricted only to the external applications of body lotions and moisturizers, but should also include some internal care as well. Women in general are more conscious in taking proper care of the skin as a blemished and tanned skin is enough in devaluing the overall appearance.
The market continues to lure everybody with a countless display of skin care products, which are more attractive than being more effective. The efficacy of the home remedies has been proved since ages in taking due care of the skin.
1. Applying a mashed banana mixed with milk on the face helps in enhancing the glow of the skin. It should be kept for 15 minutes finally washing it off with water.
2. Application of honey on the face and the neck makes the skin soft, supple and smooth.
3. A mixture of egg white and honey used as a face pack also produces useful results.
4. Washing the face with water of boiled cabbage helps in enhancing the softness of the skin.
5. Papaya is very useful for the skin. Application of a pack of papaya and fuller’s earth makes the skin soft and glowing.
6. Application of a paste of fenugreek leaves on the face removes all the black heads and whiteheads from the face and prevents wrinkles.
7. Occasional application of sandalwood oil on the face and body removes all scars and tans and add to the softness of the skin.
8. Application of turmeric is beneficial for the skin. Scrubbing the face and neck with a paste of 2 tablespoon of turmeric powder and orange juice keeps the skin smooth and glowing.
9. Scrubbing the body with a mixture of lime juice and a cup of sugar maintains the softness of the skin. Scrubbing helps in the removal of dead cell layers and brings out the natural glow of the skin.
10. Scrubbing the face with a mixture of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey is beneficial for the skin. The pack should be kept for 20 minutes and washed off with water.
11. Similarly, scrubbing the hands with a mixture of 3 teaspoons of baby oil and 2 teaspoons of sugar for 15 minutes and washing it with cold water keeps the skin soft and supple forever.