Leucoderma Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Leucoderma
Vitiligo is another term for leucoderma which happens when the immune system is malfunctioning.
A lose of skin coloration in patches will occur when individuals have leucoderma. Different parts of the body can be affected if leucoderma spreads. Melanin is a substance found in our skin and helps to give your skin its color.
Leucoderma is skin disorder which is also recognized as the vitiligo. It is quite a distressing condition in which skin appears white in patches. Leucoderma means white skin.
Skin gradually becomes white due to loss of pigment melanin in skin layer. Apart from cosmetic concern, leucoderma is absolutely harmless condition.
Though vitiligo on fair skin often goes unobserved but it looks ugly on dark colored skin. Leucoderma is not the result of any infection by microorganisms. It is neither infectious nor contagious.
Causes of Leucoderma
1. Skin trauma
3. Mental worry or stress
4. Heredity factors
5. Physical sickness
6. Excessive thoughts
7. Chronic gastric harms
8. Improper liver function
Symptoms of Leucoderma
1. Sometimes alopecia or the loss of your hair may follow the form of these white spots that are called leucoderma.
2. Some people who suffer from leucoderma also experience the premature graying of their hair.
3. Sufferers of vitiligo may also undergo from a marked compassion to cold weather.
4. A feeling of weakness may also be included in the list of symptom that a person may feel when he has vitiligo or leucoderma.
1. Likewise, equal quantities of babchi and tamarind seeds, stepped in water for 3 – 4 days, shelled and dried in shade, and then beached into paste when applied on the white patches for a week or so can help revolving the white patches in to dark.
2. Red clay found by the river side or on the hill slopes, mixed with equal amount of ginger juice and applied once in a day on the spots can also help to bring back the skin pigmentation.
3. Likewise, goosefoot is another helpful remedy in treating leucoderma. The vegetable should be obsessive twice a day, morning and evening, for two months consistently. Its juice can also be applied on the spots.
4. Apart from these remedies, patient should make healthy dietary changes like avoiding tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages, all condiments and highly-flavored dishes, sugar, white flour products, denatured cereals like polished rice and pearled barley, and canned or bottled foods.
Home Remedies for Leucoderma
1. Psoralea seeds are found very helpful in the treatment of Leucoderma. Seeds should be soaked in juice of ginger for 3 days, and dried and powdered. Then take 1 gram of the powder with fresh milk for 40 days.
2. Red clay found on hill slopes or riverside are also useful. They should be mixed with ginger juice and applied over white spots once a day.
3. Drink water that has been kept while sleeping in a copper vessel.
4. Combination of turmeric and mustard oil are also beneficial. About 500 grams of pounded turmeric should be soaked in 8 kilograms of water. Heat it till only 1 kilogram is left. Strain and add 500 grams of mustard oil and warm till only oil is left behind. Apply it on the white patches every morning and evening for a month.
5. Paste made form radish seeds and vinegar is valuable. 35 grams of the pulverized seeds should be mixed with vinegar and practical on white patches.
6. Psoralea and tamarind seed be supposed to be soaked in water for 3-4 days. They should be dried, ground into paste and applied on the patches for a week.
Read more on Leucoderma Herbal Remedy. Also Read more on Home Remedies for Leucoderma and Home Remedies for Acne