Beauty Facial Steps and Natural Glowing Skin Tips
Having clear, hydrated, glowing skin is a common goal among many women. However, skin can be quite delicate and experience from many problems like dry or oily textures, skin diseases or acne breakouts.
We have added several beauty tip articles on proper skin care and ways to improve the overall appearance of you skin.
For more information please visit himalayahomeremedies.com
No beauty-conscious, proud Latina wants to go through life with a dirty face, but the price of professional facials can leave a lot of of us with no money for food. However, if you can have facials even once in a while they are great not only for your skin, but also to relax you.
Facial is one of the most useful home remedies to pamper your face. This happens to be a beauty treatment for attributing the skin of the face with an active rejuvenation.
The womenfolk are generally very much cognizant about their facial care and beauty and always go for facial treatments in the well-known salons or beauty parlors.
Here are few home facial tips to have the inspirational facial treatment within the comfort of home. It is true that there is not anything like a refreshing facial under experienced hands.
Beauty Facial Steps
1. Wash your face and neck with a mild facial cleanser. Using your fingertips, gently rub in an upward motion. Rinse well.
2. Steam face with a wet towel. Soak a towel in very warm water. Wring out excess water and wrap towel around your face. Keep your nose exposed… so you can breath;). Leave on for 5 minutes. The warmth will lightly open pores.
3. Now apply a facial mask. A French Green Clay mask makes an excellent facial treatment. It has been used to enhance beauty for centuries. It draws oils, toxins, and other impurities, civilizing the tone and health of skin. Fullers Earth Clay Mask is suggested for oily and acne prone skin.
Relax for the next 10-15 minutes while the mask works its magic. This is the time to put your feet up and let go of stress. Then, quietly remove the mask with warm water and a clean cloth. Dead skin cells will be whisked away with the mask.
4. Next, apply a facial toner with a soft cotton pad. Allow to air dry.
5. Finish with a natural facial moisturizer. Moisturizing is especially effective after a steam and facial mask treatment. The moisturizer will sink right into skin.
Glowing Skin Tips
1. A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
2. Mix oats with honey, yogurt and earth almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
3. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
4. Take 1/3-cup cocoa, three teaspoons of heavy cream, 1/3-cup ripe papaya, 1/4-cup honey and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix it all together. Apply on your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water. This is best for oily skin
5. For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg colorless. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.
6. Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will revive your face. Avoid doing this if you have dry skin.
7. Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This combination is a good moisturiser for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.