5 Effective Natural Remedies To Prevent Wrinkled Skin
With the growing age, wrinkle is a part of the natural aging process as skin starts to sag by losing its elasticity. There are two factors which contributes a lot in the wrinkle of the skin. They are exposure to the sun, and lack of water in the skin.
Some of the important symptoms of the wrinkled skin are Lined and creased skin, Sagging skin, sensitive skin near the eyes, lips and neck or creases permanent due to the process of aging.
Some of the important causes of wrinkle
1. Direct and over exposure to sun light – Ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the skin which is known as photo ageing.
2. Smoking – Ageing process is increased by a habit of smoking. Big amount of free radicals due to smoking of cigarette is the largest culprit as well as contributor for premature wrinkles. Free radicals damage the skin to a bigger extent.
3. Pollution – Some pollutants like exposure to dust, air pollutants, harsh lights and chemicals may cause wrinkles on the skin over a period of time.
The problem of wrinkled skin can be reduced by following some natural and herbal remedies.
Some of the natural remedies to prevent wrinkle
1. Try to consume adequate water daily. It is very helpful and effective in reducing the problem of wrinkled skin.
2. Always try to use effective moisturizer, facial and body cleanser. This remedy will try to clean your skin sufficiently and also be helpful in providing proper nutrients for dry as well as for aging skin. Before going to bed, make a habit to apply ample moisturizer at night and daily.
3. Make a habit to use sunscreen as it protects your skin. Use sunscreen daily as sunbathing contributes to the development of wrinkle.
4. Maintaining a constant weight is also very helpful in reducing the problem of wrinkled skin. Fluctuations in weight result into wrinkled skin. Doing exercises are very effective in reducing the problem of wrinkled skin. It increases the flow of blood to the different organs of the body and also eliminates wrinkles.
5. It is also advisable to consume sufficient amounts of vitamin C and vitamin E. Intake of these vitamins help in renewing the growth of the cell, promote collagen growth and also provide natural oils in reducing the aging skin. It constantly renews the skin and reduces the problem of wrinkled skin.
You must follow all these natural remedies to avoid wrinkled skin.
Read about Homemade Face Packs for Aging Skin. Also know Homemade Foot Cream recipes. Read useful Homemade Recipes for Dark Circles.